- Direct Debit Membership is based on a rolling monthly subscription, where payments will continue to be collected on or after the 7th of the month until you decide to end the membership. Fees are not refundable or transferrable.
- Cancelling Membership - we’re always sorry to see any members leave us but we have made the cancellation process simple. Simply cancel your Direct Debit with your bank at least 5 working days before your next payment is due (usually the 7th of each month). Failure to provide appropriate notice may result in additional fees.
- Membership is for the Glasgow Club network, not an individual venue. For this reason, temporary closure of individual facilities for maintenance or large events won’t permit refunds. If you have a pre-paid annual membership and feel you are unable to make use of it for a period of a month or more, you can email our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request that it's is frozen for 1 to 12 months. 30 days’ notice is required. We will agree a date membership will restart.
- A "new member" is someone who has not held a membership in the past 6 months. If you cancel a membership and sign up again as a new member within 6 months, any new member offers/discounts will not apply and you may be charged the daily rate for any free or discounted days that were automatically applied when signing up online.
- We reserve the right to review prices annually. The paying member will be given at least 14 days’ notice of any proposed price change and have the right to cancel using the cancellation procedure, failing which any change will be deemed to have been accepted.
- If you no longer meet an age requirement for membership (e.g. you have a membership for under 22 year olds but are about to turn 23) we’ll automatically move you to the appropriate membership. The paying member will be given at least 14 days’ notice, during which they can cancel using the procedure above otherwise the change will be deemed to be accepted.
- Before your concession discount entitlement expires, we will issue a renewal notice to the paying member with at least 14 days’ notice, after which membership will revert to the standard rate. You have the right to cancel using the procedure detailed above.
- If you have a discount through your employer we may check with your employer that you remain employed by them, at least once per year.
- Keeping your contact details up to date is important to enable us to notify you of any changes to our service including sudden changes to opening hours, class cancellations etc., and to help us comply with Test and Protect. You can update your contact details with the My Info button in our mobile app or using our booking website
- Changing your bank details is simple, once you change your account with your bank, they will notify us of the change, so there is no need for you to contact us directly.
- We need to take your photo to prevent unauthorised use of your membership and access to your information. It may be displayed briefly on a screen in a public space when using self-service access gates.
- Please present your membership card/band/sticker when visiting the venue. This helps us serve you quickly. Membership cards/bands/stickers are not transferable and there may be a charge for replacement.
- The membership manager reserves the right to refuse or withdraw membership.
Bookings & Activities
- Before taking part in activities customers should read the Health Commitment Statement which is displayed in our app, on our website and in our venues.
- Access to activities usually requires you to book and pay, doing so via the Glasgow Club App or booking website where possible.
- Login credentials for booking and cards/bands are non-transferable. Sharing these will result in cancellation of membership without refund.
- Payment is due at the point of booking and is non-refundable unless we are unable to provide an activity. Should this happen, the reception team will transfer your booking to a suitable time or a refund will be provided. Please do not make paid bookings if your plans are subject to change as we’re unable to refund the cost if you are unable to attend.
- If you’re unable to attend a booking included in membership please cancel as early as possible (at least an hour before the start time) in our app/online booking system
- Repeated failure to check-in or attend, repeated last-minute cancellation, or making an excessive quantity of bookings, may result in booking privileges being withdrawn. If the classes you book overlap, it is assumed the most recently booked class is the one you plan to attend and others will be deleted.
- For single court bookings all players are required to check in at reception
- Booking and activity times include the time required to prepare and dismantle any equipment required. Please arrive in good time as our centres can be busy.
- Our Swimming Pool Supervision Ratios must be adhered to. Please see our website, tap "help" in our app or ask reception for details.
- Court and pitch bookings are for personal use only and should not be used for commercial or business purposes or for the benefit of any third party, unless agreed in advance by Glasgow Sport.
Pricing & Discounts
- Single court activities (e.g. badminton, tennis etc) are charged at the discounted rate (junior or concession) when booked by a qualifying customer. If more than two people are using the court (e.g. playing doubles), half the participants must prove entitlement to the same type of discount (junior or concession). Where proof is not provided, a charge for the difference between the discounted rate and the full adult price must be paid.
- You may be asked at any time to prove entitlement to concession discount and at least annually.
- Where an activity price is already discounted, no further discount applies.
- Off-peak prices are only available for synthetic pitches Monday to Friday before 6pm, activities based in sports halls (e.g. badminton, table tennis, basketball) and indoor tennis, Monday to Friday before 4pm and from 1pm at weekends. Peak prices apply at all other times.
General Terms & Conditions
- Culture and Sport Glasgow does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injuries to persons participating in any activity in or on the facilities.
- Culture and Sport Glasgow reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, publishing the latest version on our website & app.